Posts Tagged OPI
Hello everyone 🙂
I hope you all had a phenomenal weekend and that your Monday is off to a productive start! Perhaps productivity isn’t on today’s agenda. Perhaps you are one of the many people around the world spending the day glued to their phone, computer or television waiting for updates on the royal labor. That’s right, the day so many people have been waiting for has finally arrived – the Duchess of Cambridge is in the hospital and the royal baby is on his or her way. For those of you who are not interested in the royal baby, good luck escaping it. I feel like it is more difficult to escape Tweets, Facebook updates and blog posts about the royal baby than it is to escape a major holiday. However, I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and acknowledge the occasion.
Has anyone else read that there are currently a number of nameless babies? I have read at least three newspaper articles that say women have opted not to name their newborns until the name of the newest addition to the royal family has been released. I can understand excitement, but I think this is a bit much!
Don’t worry about missing out on any important information about the royal baby. With the hospital surrounded by the media every possible detail is being reported. Did you know someone just dropped off a laptop?
Are you following the royal baby watch? Leave a comment and let me know.
Now to Manicure Monday:
I am far from gifted when it comes to painting my own nails. For this reason, I rarely do anything but a clear coat. However, I had some extra time and I decided I wanted a bit of a change. I am loving this pink (cotton candy) polish by Avon. In fact, I think I did something terrible – I am really enjoying having my nails painted in general!!
Please let me know if you have suggestions for easy nail design or nail polishes to try!
Thanks for reading. Be sure to check back soon!
- Royal Baby On The Way! Kate Middleton Is In Labor! (radaronline.com)
- Royal Baby: Kate Middleton Enters Hospital in Labor (fox2now.com)
- Royal baby on the way; Catherine enters hospital in labor (cnn.com)
- Royal Baby Watch: Duchess of Cambridge Kate Now in Labor (earlystart.blogs.cnn.com)
- Royal Birth Eminent: Duchess of Cambridge Admitted to Hospital in Labor (guardianlv.com)
- Duchess of Cambridge in Early Stages of Labor (shoppingblog.com)
- Kate Middleton in Labor! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Kate Middleton: Duchess of Cambridge admitted to hospital in labor (Video) (examiner.com)
- Royal baby: Kate Middleton in early stages of labour (thestar.com)
- Royal baby: Kate Middleton in early stages of labour in hospital (news.stv.tv)
- OPI AVOJUICE Winter Huckleberry (30mL)
- OPI AVOJUICE Cran & Berry (30mL)
- OPI AVOJUICE Mango (30mL)
- OPI AVOJUICE Jasmine (30mL)
I absolutely love these lotions. They are great for tossing in your purse, make up bag or car. And they smell delicious. Honestly, the mango smells good enough to eat. Has anyone ever had a lotion that smelled so delicious they actually tasted it?
Speaking of smelling delicious:
- LaSenza Body Kiss – Kiss Me, Cupcake Indulgent Swirl Cream (100mL)
- Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer (200mL)
- Olay Quench Plus Touch of Sun Body Lotion + Gradual Sunless Tanner (200mL)
Since I have tried Australian Gold SPF 30 + bronzer I haven’t been using these as often. However, they do add a subtle glow to your skin and they are quite moisturizing.
- Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer (2.25fl Oz)
- Avon Foot Works All Day Deodorant Foot Cream (100mL)
Even if you don’t think your feet stink (they do), I find peppermint scented products to be very refreshing. This was one of my favorite products while in the Caribbean last winter.
- Bath & Body Works Sweet on Paris (59mL)
- Bath & Body Works White Citrus (3flOz)
- Bath & Body Works White Citrus (8oz)
- Bath & Body Works White Citrus (8oz)
- Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena (8flOz)
- Bath & Body Works Black Amethyst (8oz)
Who doesn’t love Bath & Body Works? What is your favorite Bath & Body Works product? It may look like mine is White Citrus but I am actually torn between the Coconut Lime Verbena and Black Amethyst!
I’d love to hear from you. If you’ve done this post in the past or choose to do it in the future be sure to leave a link. Do you have any suggestions for what lotion(s) I should try next? What’s your favorite lotion?
As always, thank you for reading! The blog has been up for one month now and I wish I could thank all of you individually for visiting, ‘liking’, commenting and providing feedback via e-mail and comments! Let’s see what this next month brings!