Posts Tagged Foot Soak
Who has super soft feet right now? I do! Would you like moisturized, super soft feet too.
Pour 1-2 cups of milk and 1-2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil into your bathtub or a large bowl. Add enough hot water to completely cover your feet.
Soak your feet in the mixture for 20-30 minutes. Be sure to enjoy this time. Put on an episode of your favorite television show, read a book or magazine, listen to music or read a blog. Or, treat yourself a little more. Combine this DIY Face Mask using banana, lemon juice and honey or this DIY Oatmeal Face Mask; brighten your nails; or try this DIY Hair Mask.
After you have finished soaking your feet and you have dried them completely finish with your favorite moisturizer. I like to hold in the moisture with this DIY toe-less sock.
I hope you enjoy this DIY Foot Soak. If you try it, please feel free to leave a comment below letting me know how you liked it. I would also love to hear what your favorite foot soak is! Is it a DIY? I’m always looking for new DIY projects to try!
As always, thank you so much for visiting my blog and for reading this post. If you have any suggestions for future blog posts please let me know.
- DIY Your Feet for their natural beauty!!! (ellapurebenatural.wordpress.com)
- Relaxing Foot Soak for Achy Feet (beautyblunders.wordpress.com)
- Foot Soak (instylefashionone.com)
- Cinnamon Hand and Foot Soak (beautyblunders.wordpress.com)
- DIY: Refreshing Mint Foot Scrub (makeupnalotmore.wordpress.com)