Nobody likes blackheads. Unfortunately, blackheads are common, especially if you have oily skin. Of course, there are a number of products available to help combat blackheads – you’ve probably heard of them, maybe you have tried them and maybe you have even had success with them. If you are looking for a budget-friendly way to help combat blackheads, or if you simply enjoy DIY home remedies, try beating blackheads with baking soda!
Mix 2.5 tbsp of baking soda with 2-2.5 tbsp water. The two should form a paste. If your mixture is slightly runny, that is okay. However, if you wish to thicken it, simply add more baking soda.
Apply the mixture to the areas of your face where blackheads are present and gently massage using your fingers for about two to three minutes. Rinse your face with warm water and pat dry.
Since you have it out anyway, don’t forget other uses for baking soda including cleaning drains, brightening your nails, and giving your hair a natural and healthy looking shine.
How do you combat blackheads? Leave a comment if you care to share.
Thanks for reading,
- Five Step Blackhead Busting Routine (themintedbeauty.wordpress.com)
- How To Get Rid Of Blackheads With Natural Ways (healthyfoodsxnutritions.wordpress.com)
- 5 Natural Ways to Remove Blackheads (facestorysg.wordpress.com)
- Natural facial scrub for blackheads and smoother skin (coolfoodhunter.wordpress.com)
Today’s featured Amazon finds:
- Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser
- Australian Gold SPF 30 Spray Gel with Bronzer
- G By GUESS Clutch