Over the weekend Tom and I picked up a few new house plants. If it weren’t for Tom I’m not sure I would have any house plants. It’s not that I don’t like plants, because I do – they look nice and there are a number of benefits to having house plants. My problem is that I am still learning to be a green thumb (am I even using that term right??). I have a tendency to over water plants or set them out on our balcony and forget about them for a week or so. I am keeping my fingers crossed that these new plants will not be too difficult to care for!
We are also attempting to grow our own avocado trees. This originally started out as Tom’s project but somehow I tend to be the one responsible for plants. I am very curious to see what happens with these three. Tom finally transferred them to a large pot. I guess it is kind of a wait and see situation … see, this is why plants don’t survive with me!
If anyone has any house plant/gardening/green thumb advice, I would certainly love to hear from you!
- Easiest plants you can grow at home (moodysistersblog.wordpress.com)
- Top 10 House Plants that Clean the Air (undergroundhealth.com)
- 5 Household Plants For A Purified House (naturalblaze.com)
Today’s Featured Amazon Finds:
- Double Dog Leash
- NYX Matte Lipstick – Shocking Pink
- MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick – Girl About Town
- Burberry London by Burberry for Women